- Overview – understanding and managing how your phone system works.
- Controlling how incoming calls are routed by your system.
- Controlling who is able to place calls from a phone number.
- Turning off the “press 1 to accept” prompt on incoming calls.
- Controlling who is able to view, send, and reply to text messages.
- Managing caller ID display options.
- Managing phone numbers.
- Managing users.
- Managing groups.
- Managing forwarding numbers.
- Managing voicemail options.
- Turning call recording on or off and controlling who can access call recordings.
- Routing calls to a user.
- Routing calls to a group.
- Using an auto attendant to route callers with a menu of keypress options.
- Using extensions to route callers with 4-digit extensions at your main menu.
- Using audio files (custom greetings) in your call flows.
- Utilizing Tresta’s free voice talent service to record audio files and voicemail greetings.
- Using a schedule to control when calls are offered to you.
- Using groups to route calls to teams and departments with simultaneous ring to all members.
- Creating hunt groups to offer calls to a group of people in a pre-specified order.
- When will call blocking be available in Tresta?