- Overview – using contacts in the mobile app.
- Syncing your phone’s contacts to the Tresta mobile app.
- Disabling contact syncing and removing your contacts from Tresta.
- Searching and viewing contacts.
- Calling and messaging contacts.
- Changing the display order of your contacts.
- Overview - placing and receiving calls in the mobile app.
- Controlling how incoming calls are routed by your system.
- Turning off the “press 1 to accept” prompt on incoming calls.
- Using groups to route calls to teams and departments with simultaneous ring to all members.
- Controlling who is able to place calls from a phone number.
- Selecting which phone number you’re calling from.
- Overview - sending and receiving text messages in the mobile app.
- Controlling who is able to view, send, and reply to text messages.
- Selecting which phone number you’re sending from.
- Searching and filtering conversations.
- Marking conversations as new or reviewed.
- Archiving and unarchiving conversations.
- Overview - accessing voicemails and call recordings in the mobile app.
- Managing voicemail options.
- Turning call recording on or off and controlling who can access call recordings.
- Configuring email delivery of new messages and call recordings.
- Searching and filtering items in your Inbox in the mobile app.
- Playing voicemails and call recordings in the mobile app.