You added a payment method when signing up for your new business phone system. But if you need to make changes, like the expiration date or the cardholder’s name, this article explains how to do it.
The system administrator is automatically granted access to these settings. However, individual users can be made billing administrators if needed.
How to Edit a Current Payment Method
If you are a system administrator, here is how to edit a current payment method to your system.
- Click on your profile picture on the right-hand side of the screen and select "Billing".
- Click on the Payment Methods tab under the Billing Settings menu on the left-hand side of the page. This opens the Payment Methods page. On this page you can view and edit your current payment methods.
- Click the "Edit" icon located to the right of the credit card you would like to modify. This opens the Edit Payment Method page.
- Make any necessary edits to the card information. This includes the card holder’s name, the card number, the expiration date, and the billing zip code.
- Click the red Save button at the top of the Edit Payment Method page. Your changes are now live in the system.