You added a payment method when signing up for your new business phone system. But if you need to make changes, like the expiration date or the cardholder’s name, this article explains how to do it.
The system administrator is automatically granted access to these settings. However, individual users can be made billing administrators if needed; check out this article to learn how.
How to Edit a Current Payment Method
If you are a system administrator, here is how to edit a current payment method to your system.
- Log into the web app and click on the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment Methods tab under the Billing section. This opens the Payment Methods page. On this page you can add a new payment method, view your current card on file and see the last payment made on that card.
- Click the +Edit Card button located to the right of the illustrated credit card. This opens the Edit Payment Method window.
- Make any necessary edits to the card information. This includes the card holder’s name, the card number and the expiration date.
- Click the red Save button at the bottom of the Edit Payment Method window. Your changes are now live in the system.