This article walks you through editing an individual user on your virtual phone system. We assume you have more than just your user on the account and that you’re a system administrator.
Let’s get started! Here are the steps for adding a new user to your cloud phone system:
- If you’re a system administrator, login to the web app. Click on the Settings tab to get started.
- Next, click on the Users tab under the System Components section.
- Locate the user for which you need to make changes and click on the edit icon in the upper right corner of the user’s container. Doing so will bring up the Edit User window.
- Edit the information in the Edit User window. It’s here you can update the following for the user:
- Email address
- Extension number
- Add or remove user as a System and/or Billing Admin
- Time Zone
- Job Title
- User Groups
- Once you’ve completed your changes, click the Save button. This returns you to the Users screen.