This article explains how to deactivate an individual user on your cloud phone system. We assume you have more than just your user on the account and that you’re a system administrator.
Let’s get started! Here are the steps for adding a new user to your cloud phone system:
- If you’re a system administrator, login to the web app. Click on the Settings tab to get started.
- Next, click on the Users tab under the System Components section.
- Locate the user for which you need to deactivate and click on the deactivate icon in the upper right corner of the user’s container. Doing so will bring up the Deactivate User window.
- Edit the information in the Edit User window. This window will remind you of all the groups and subscriptions that are associated with the user.
- When you’re ready, click the red Deactivate User button. This returns you to the Users screen where your changes are updated in real-time.