We made a handful of modifications to the look of the mobile app, as well as some tweaks to its functionality. These changes include the following:
- The History screen has been renamed to the Calls screen.
- When tapped, the following will no longer pre-populate in the Dial-To field on the Phone screen:
- Your contacts' names and the call details on the Contacts screen;
- Your contacts' names and the call details on the Voicemail screen;
- Your contacts' names and the call details on the Recordings screen;
- The phone numbers associated with your contacts.
- A shiny new Call button was added to the Call Details screen. This buttons allows you to call back whoever called you or whomever you called.
- We also added a Call button within the contacts' details. When you tap on one of your contacts on the Contacts screen, you will see a Call button to the right of the phone number. Tapping the Call button brings you to the Phone screen with the contact pre-populated with the appropriate phone number in the Dial-To field.
- The Caller ID screen has been renamed to the Call From screen.
- Arrows on the Calls screen will now display for inbound calls only. The arrow colors indicate the following:
- Red arrows indicate missed calls.
- Red arrows indicate calls that are currently ringing or have been answered.
- Objects on the Voicemail and Recording screens are now managed by being tapped. Tapping a voicemail message or recording will give you the option to Delete or Call Back. Users must tap outside of the Information bubble (i) to get this functionality.
- A small percentage of customers on Android 9 Pie were experiencing intermittent crashes due to an issue with notifications. This has been resolved and should no longer be an issue for those customers.