If you are a billing administrator, here is how to add a new payment method to your system within the web app.
- Click on your profile picture on the right-hand side of the screen and select "Billing".
- Click on the Payment Methods tab under the Billing Settings menu on the left-hand side of the page. This opens the Payment Methods page. On this page you can add a new payment method, view your current card on file and see the last payment made on that card. Note: you cannot delete your a payment method if it’s the only card on file. You must have at least two methods of payment on file prior to deleting any.
- Click the "+" button in the upper right corner of the Payment Methods page. This opens the Add Payment Method window.
- Add your credit card information to the Add Payment Method window. This includes the card holder’s name, the card number, the expiration date, the CVV number, and the billing zip code.
- If the card is your default, click the button next to the statement, Default Card. Doing so will make your new payment method the default and automatically remove default status from the other card on file.