Adding a new payment method to your Tresta cloud phone system takes just a couple of minutes. Of course, you added a payment method when signing up for your new business phone system. But if you’d like to have more than one on file or need to use an alternative payment, this article explains how to do it.
The system administrator is automatically granted access to these settings. However, individual users can be made billing administrators if needed; check out this article to learn how.
How to Add a New Payment Method
If you are a system administrator, here is how to add a new payment method to your system.
- Log into the web app and click on the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment Methods tab under the Billing section. This opens the Payment Methods page. On this page you can add a new payment method, view your current card on file and see the last payment made on that card. Note: you cannot delete your a payment method if it’s the only card on file. You must have at least two methods of payment on file prior to deleting any.
- Click the +Add Payment Method button in the upper right corner of the Payment Methods page. This opens the Add Payment Method window.
- Add your credit card information to the Add Payment Method window. This includes the card holder’s name, the card number, the expiration date and the CVV number.
- If the card is your default, click the button next to the statement, Make this card the default payment method. Doing so will make your new payment method the default and automatically remove default status from the other card on file.