Perhaps you had to cancel the card that’s associated with your Tresta account, or maybe your default card on file is about to expire. This article explains how to easily delete a payment method from your business cloud phone system.
The system administrator is automatically granted access to these settings. However, individual users can be made billing administrators if needed; check out this article to learn how.
Note: If your account has only one card on file, you must add a new payment method prior to deleting one from your system. This article explains how to add a new payment method.
Deleting a Payment Method
If you are a system administrator and already have more than one card on file, here is how you delete a payment method from your system.
- Log into the web app and click on the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment Methods tab under the Billing section. This opens the Payment Methods page.
- Under the Cards on File section, locate the payment method you wish to remove from your system. All of your available payment methods are listed here. Click on the icon for the card you need to delete.
- Click on the Delete Card button. The button is located to the right of the rendering of your card. When clicked, the Delete Card window appears.
- Review the information on the Delete Card window and select your new default card from the dropdown. Any card you have on file in your system is listed in the dropdown menu. Choose one to act as your default payment method.
- Click the Delete Card button. This automatically removes the payment method from your account and designates your new default payment method.