If you need to remove any item from your call flow, like a schedule or a forwarding number or an auto attendant, you simply have to edit the call flow. This article explains how to accomplish this.
Note: this article assumes you are a System Administrator with a pre-configured call flow. If you need to configure a call flow, please read this article first.
Here are the steps to follow when unassigning items from your call flow:
- Click on the System tab in the top navigation bar.
- Next, click on Phone Numbers in the System Settings menu on the left-hand side.
- Locate the phone number you need to remove items from.
- Click on the “Edit” icon in the upper right corner of the item box.
- Make your changes.
Alternatively, you have the ability to disable your phone number. This is accomplished by simply toggling the “Enabled” switch. Note that if you disable the phone number, when this phone number receives a call it will play an out of service message followed by a busy signal.
Before you move on, it’s important to remember two things about your Tresta Call Flows:
- Always test your configurations by dialing your business phone number. This ensures calls route as intended.
- Every phone number on your account should have a configuration. If they do not, your callers will hear a message stating the call cannot be completed.