If you need to remove any item from your call flow, like a schedule or a forwarding number or an auto attendant, you simply have to unassign the items. This article explains how to accomplish this.
Note: this article assumes you are a System Administrator with a pre-configured call flow. If you need to configure a call flow, please read this article first.
Here are the steps to follow when unassigning items from your call flow:
- Log into the Tresta web app and click on the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Call Flows tab under the System Settings section.
- Locate the call flow you need to remove items from.
- Click on the Unassign icon in the upper right corner of the item box. The item box to the right of phone number box, and it contains an item for which the phone number is assigned. Clicking the Unassign icon (an X) produces a pop-up window asking if you’re sure you want to unassign the route-to option.
- Select Yes in the pop-up window. This automatically unassigns your phone number from any items.
Alternatively, you have the ability to edit your call flow assignments. This is accomplished by simply clicking on the Edit icon instead of the Unassign icon. From there, you can tailor the call flow as needed.
Before you move on, it’s important to remember two things about your Tresta Call Flows:
- Always test your call flows by dialing your business phone number. This ensures calls route as intended.
- Every phone number on your account should have a call flow. If they do not, your callers will hear a message stating the call cannot be completed.