Do you need your calls delivered elsewhere? Call forwarding allows one phone number to send its calls to another phone number. Tresta's Forwarding Numbers feature is an excellent option for businesses that use an answering service or have a remote administrative assistant.
When you’re ready, follow these steps:
- If you’re a system administrator, log into the Tresta web app. Once your account opens, click on the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Click on on the Forwarding Numbers button. This button is located in the left sidebar within the System Settings. This will open the Forwarding Numbers page.
- Click on the red +Add Forwarding Number button. This button is located in the top right corner of the Forwarding Numbers page. When clicked, it opens the New Forwarding Number page. It is here you will see a form asking for a Name, an extension, the phone number and how the calls should be displayed on another device.
- Fill our the information in the form. We recommend you name the forwarding number something that’s easily recognizable. If you don’t like the pre-selected extension, click on the dropdown to select a new one. Add the phone number and then tell Tresta how you want the calls displayed on the device for the forwarding number.
- Click Save once you’ve entered all the forwarding number information. The forwarding number should now appear on your Forwarding Numbers page and is now ready to be added to your call flow.