Do you need your calls delivered elsewhere? Call forwarding allows one phone number to send its calls to another phone number. Tresta's Forwarding Numbers feature is an excellent option for businesses that use an answering service or have a remote administrative assistant.
When you’re ready, follow these steps:
- If you’re a system administrator, log into the Tresta web app. Once your account opens, click on the System Settings (⚙) tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Forwarding Numbers. This link is located in the left hand navigation menu within the System Settings tab. This will open the Forwarding Numbers page.
- Click on the “+” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. When clicked, it opens the Add Forwarding Number page. It is here you will see a form asking for a Name, the phone number and how the calls should be displayed on another device (Caller ID).
- Fill out the information in the form. We recommend you name the forwarding number something that’s easily recognizable. Add the phone number to forward to and then tell Tresta how you want the Caller ID displayed when the call rings to the forwarding number.
- Click Save once you’ve entered all the forwarding number information. The forwarding number should now appear on your Forwarding Numbers page and is now ready to be added to your call flow.