Billing administrators are the only users that have access to billing information and the ability to make changes. System Admins can add, remove and edit Billing Administrators.
To add or remove a billing administrator:
- Log in to the web app at www.tresta.com
- Click on "System" from the top menu bar.
- Under System Settings, in the left-hand menu, select "Groups"
- Find the "Billing Admins" User Group and hit edit (the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner).
- To add a Billing Admin, click “+Add Another” and select a user from the drop down menu. To remove a billing administrator, click the “trash can” icon next to the user you are removing.
- Finish by clicking the red “Save” button in the right-hand corner of the page.
All members of the Billing Admin User Group will have permission to view and modify all Billing Settings. They will also have authority to request changes to the account with Tresta's customer service team and will receive email notifications of changes that may impact your account.