In order to route calls directly to a User Group, you will need to include it in a call flow:
- Log in to the web app at www.tresta.com
- Click on "Settings" from the top menu bar.
- Click on "Call Flows" under the System Settings.
- Select the phone number you wish to route to the User Group, and hit the button to assign the route-to option.
- When the pop-up window opens, select "User Group" and choose the proper group from the drop-down menu.
A User Group can also receive calls indirectly through an auto attendant, schedule or Smart Routing configuration. To add a User Group to any of those options, simply select the component you wish to edit and include the User Group where appropriate. Your changes should be immediately viewable on any call flow where that system component is active.