Updating your voicemail greeting is simple and easy.
- Log in to your web app at www.tresta.com
- Click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner.
- Next, select “Your Settings”.
- Click on "Voicemail" from the left-hand menu.
- The default voicemail greeting says, "The party you are trying to reach is not available. Please your message after the tone. When you are finished recording, please hang up or press 1 for more options.” If you would like to change this, click the “+Add Another” button.
- Name your voicemail greeting then choose whether you would like to record your greeting or upload your greeting from the Method dropdown.
- After uploading or recording your new greeting, click the “Add” button in the right hand corner.
- Next, click the “Make Current” button to the right hand side of your newly added greeting.
- Finally, click the “Save” button in the upper right hand corner to save your changes.