To make a phone call through your Tresta account, you will need to have the mobile app installed on your cell phone.
Once installed, there are several ways you can make a phone call from the app:
- From the Phone screen:
- You can manually enter a number or search for a Contact in the gray bar along the top of your screen. You can also key in a phone number using the keypad.
- From any Voicemail or Call Recording:
- Click on the Caller ID in any voicemail or call recording to have the number automatically populated for an outbound call.
- From the History screen:
- Click on the Caller ID from any historical call record to have the number automatically populated for an outbound call.
- From a Contact:
- If you allowed the Tresta app to sync with your Contacts, you can choose any Contact from within the Tresta app and hit the "Call" button from their detail record.
What Phone Number will show to the person you called?
Tresta will show your business Phone Number as the Caller ID. If you have more than one business Phone Number in your account, you can choose the number you are dialing from by selecting it in the drop-down box.
How the Call Will Work
Tresta will first make a call to your business Phone Number, and then will bridge that call to the person you are dialing. This is to ensure that your business Phone Number shows up as the Caller ID and not your personal cell phone number. A note for Iphone users – your phone will show the business Phone Number as the number dialed due to the way their operating system works, but rest assured Tresta will connect your call to the person you are dialing without you needing to do anything special.