Don’t want to offer calls to a group at once? Tresta can help with creating a list of users and/or groups that you can route to in sequential priority order. Tresta will ring each user/group for a duration you can specify before moving to the next person on the list. To create a hunt group, you’ll need to sign in to the web app.
- Click System
Note – if you are not a member of the System Admins group, you will not see this option.
- Select Phone Numbers from the sidebar options on the left, and click the Edit icon on the phone number you want to modify.
- Under “When this phone number receives a call”, select “Send the call to a user”
- Next, you can select a user
- Under “If the call is not answered after xx seconds”, select “Continue with another action”. To change the duration of the ring, select the highlighted “xx seconds”
- Under “At this point in the call flow”, select “Send the call to a user”
- Next, you can select a user and continue these steps until the hunt group is complete.
Additionally, hunt groups can be added to your call flows. For more information on this topic, please review Using an auto attendant to route callers with a menu of keypress options.