With Tresta’s schedules, you can change how your calls are handled based on the day of week and time of day.
To create a schedule, you’ll need to sign in to the web app.
- Click System
Note – if you are not a member of the System Admins group, you will not see this option.
- Select Schedules from the sidebar options on the left.
- Click the Add Schedule button.
- Give the schedule a name and define a range for each continuous time period that you want to define with its associated call handling instructions.
You can define up to 10 ranges per schedule.
- Define how you want to handle calls during “All Other Times”
- Save your schedule and then apply it in the call flow for the Phone Number or Auto Attendant that is routing calls to you.